Below are Five Websites You Can Trust for Accurate Coronavirus Information
CLICK HERE for the latest news, information and services from the Oklahoma State Department of Health
HIGHLIGHTS: Here are some websites you can trust for accurate coronavirus information. The CDC’s guide to coronavirus . . . the WHO’s guide . . . the FDA’s guide to cures . . . the WHO’s situation reports . . . and tips from Dr. Oz.
FULL STORY: There’s a lot of information EVERYWHERE about coronavirus, and some of it isn’t always correct. Here are five websites you can trust with accurate answers to all of your questions.
- The CDC’s guide to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)– Lots of information on what you should know, symptoms, prevention and treatment, and developing news.
- The WHO’s guide to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak– How to protect yourself, travel advice, global research, and breaking news. Also check out their MYTH BUSTERS page.
- The FDA’s guide to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)– Lots of information about fraudulent cures, preventative measures, and testing.
- WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports– Updates on confirmed cases of the virus around the world.
- Dr. Oz’s Coronavirus Survival Protocol– Quick tips from Dr. Oz on how to keep yourself safe through lifestyle, hygiene, preparation, medicine, and food choices.